Start your free week with CBT Nuggets.
In this video, Jeremy Cioara covers the fastest and most effective ways to learn the technical, applied knowledge needed for IT careers. There is a chasm with institutional knowledge from college and certifying courses on one side and real-life ability on the other — here’s how to bridge it.
There are two the world of ideas, and the world of doing, and it’s unwise to live exclusively in only one of those worlds. Institutional knowledge and training that you can get from college courses and certification exams are closer to the world of ideas. Meanwhile, the cables, switches, routers and network devices you need to do your job are all closer to the world of doing. This recorded webinar features Jeremy’s suggestions for bridging the two worlds in order to maximize your knowledge as well as your abilities. The IT Expertise series features opportunities to learn about concepts and get practical understanding of them — introducing a series of videos that show, first-hand, the process of running and installing cabling, creating campus networks, implementing wireless and more.
Newest training from CBT
? CCNP Enterprise (300-500) |
From the CBT Nuggets
• How to Study for (And Pass) Network+ in 10 Weeks |
• Beyond Into the Server Room |
• How to Study for the CCENT ICND1 in 10 Weeks |
• Why Sec+ Should be Your First Cert |
• Diving Net+ or CCNA? |
Start learning with CBT
• Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching (100-105 ICND1 & 200-105 ICND2) |
• Cisco CCNA Security (210-260 IINS) |
• Cisco CCENT ICND1 640-822 |
• Cisco CCNP Security 300-209 SIMOS |
• Cisco CCNP Security 300-208 SISAS |