Try this super green, super healthy frozen yogurt. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. Between the bananas and the spinach, this dessert could practically be breakfast. 🙂 Subscribe for new vids M-W-F!
– 2 frozen bananas
– 3/4 cup almond milk
– 2 cups spinach, packed
– 1/4 cup mint leaves (or 1/4 tsp mint extract)
– 3 tbsp mini chocolate chip
– OPTIONAL- 1-1.5 cups vanilla greek yogurt (I definitely recommend adding this)
– OPTIONAL agave syrup for sweetness
1) Add almond milk, bananas, spinach and mint to blender. Blend until very smooth. Add some vanilla greek yogurt for a richer yogurt.
2. Put mixture into ice cream maker and add chocolate chips. Mix according to instructions, about 12-15 minutes. Best enjoyed right away (if you add the yogurt, freezes better).
Follow me on Instagram!
Want to collaborate?
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.
Pokémon Zeta and Omicron Let’s Play Part 26!
Check out some Hyrule Warriors!
Download this game!
MunchingOrange Trainer Sprites!
Subscribe for more!
Follow my Twitter!